Oxford United welcome Accrington Stanley this evening. Here is all the information you need to get the most out of your evening.
After two wins in a row it's another big game for the U's. Tickets are available from oufctickets.co.uk where you can print at home or download to your phone, or by calling 01865 337533.
Tickets can be purchased from the Ticket Office tonight.
The Family Room is open for this game, between the North and East stands with free entry, activities and player visits from 6.45 onwards and we have a full Family Guide to games available here: OUFCFamily.pdf
Buses to the ground are the
Oxford Bus Company
Service 3A and 5
1, 3, 3A, 12, 16 and 16A
The 1 and 5 routes operate every four minutes from the rail station and city centre to Spindlebury Close and Knights Road, which is just a five minute walk away.
The OX3 starts at Carterton and then picks up at Brize Norton, Witney, Eynsham and Botley, while the OX7 picks up at various stops in Kidlington as well as along the Banbury Road, Marston and Headington.Parking
Away fans Please park in the West car park - the one closest to the cinema and bowling complex at the fence end of the ground.
Oxford United will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or any other form of discrimination. We recognise that it is not always easy to confront people at games so if you witness unacceptable behaviour from fans then text your stand, block and seat number to 07342 274742 and our safety team will deal with it.
- Arrive early and minimise what you carry.
- Fewer bag searches speed up stadium entry.
- In an emergency, listen to and follow stadium public address instructions.
- If told to evacuate, do not wait around to film on your mobile. Move right away from the stadium
quickly to allow emergency workers access.
- Once you are safe, follow your local police force for updates.
- If you see anything that could pose an immediate threat to safety, call 999.
BE VIGILANT: If you see anything suspicious tell a steward straight away.