Join the Yellow Army Raffle this Saturday as the U's welcome WimbledonThe Yellow Army has launched a Christmas raffle in support of the Oxford United Youth and Community Trust.
A bumper bounty of superb prizes are up for grabs to mark the Yellow Army's first Christmas raffle.
Thanks go to the club, United in Business members and individual fans who have donated presents and backed the raffle.
Every prize on offer is truly unique - whether a special United experience, or a one-off keep-sake.
Tickets are now on sale via www.yellowarmy.co.uk/get-involved/christmas-raffle/
They will be on sale at the stadium on Saturday at £1 each - or a book of five for £5.
Every penny raised will go directly to supporting the Youth and Community Trust and boosting the match-day atmosphere.
It will hoped this will be a major fundraiser for the club and all United fans are encouraged to buy a ticket.
The prizes are:
- 'Chairman for the day,' - two tickets in the front row of the Directors' Box next to Darryl Eales for a league game, use his car parking space and lunch.
- Training with the first team - visit the U's training ground, take part in the session and have lunch with the squad.
- Three tickets to the Directors' Box for the Boxing Day fixture against Shrewsbury. Package includes parking space, lunch and refreshments and match day programme - kindly donated by Dragon Associates.
- Join BBC Radio Oxford's commentary team for a game - you will sit with the commentary team and take part in their broadcast.
- Signed away shirt - kindly donated by Islinglass Consulting.
- Half season ticket - available for your choice of East, North or South Stand Upper / Lower.
- Family Day package: Four tickets in the South Stand, tour of stadium, meet players and Olly the Ox and sit in the dugout during the warm-up.
- Signed Callum O'Dowda special edition 'Poppy' Remembrance Day shirt from Mansfield away.
- Signed Max Crocombe goal-keeping jersey.
- Signed photograph of United legend James Constable
- Signed photograph of United legend Paul Moody.
- Two copies of latest version of the Football Manager computer game.
- Flag bearer package - tour of the stadium, lead the players out on to the pitch with a Yellow Army flag and photo in the centre circle with the captains and match officials.
- Yellow Army gift pack - includes scarf, mug, badge, car sticker, key-ring and signed squad autograph sheet.
Yellow Army volunteers will be selling the tickets at home games from Sue Trafford's programme stall in front of the South Stand and the Manor Bar.
The prize draw will take place in the Headington Bar after the home game against Bury on December 13th.
If you'd like to help sell tickets to your family, friends and work colleagues, please get in touch, via email@example.com