A vacancy currently exists with Oxford United Women for a General Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a team that include a Club Secretary, Commercial Team, Women’s First Team Staff, Girls RTC Staff as Oxford United Woman’s Football Club seek to develop and grow the game and to align OUWFC values and culture to that of the broader club.
We are therefore looking to recruit a General Manager to lead a progressive and forward-thinking operation at a key time in our development.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of our team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
The successful candidate will be passionate about women’s and girls’ football and be motivated to grow the values of OUWFC. An ambitious person who will be able to demonstrate strong admin and organisational skills, good attention to detail and a strong work ethic will be the ideal candidate.
League and FA Regulatory
To ensure all league rules are complied with for both the RTC and Women's team, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for the regulatory authorities and clubs
- Oversee the registration and re-engagement of players and RTC players, including all transfer agreements
- Be responsible for the completion and submission of all post-match documentation including match reports, team sheets and gate returns.
- Recording and advising on player disciplinary records
- Arranging/re-arranging matches
- Ensuring match officials are in place
- Marking match officials
- Oversee all Match Day Operations
- Help with the future strategy for the development of the women's teams across the club
- Ensure Financial, Health and Safety, EDI and Safeguarding compliance is met
- Prepare paperwork and lead on any audit process
- To work with the Technical Board to support the development of long-term strategies and business plans that will enhance and grow the club
- To liaise with the Human Resources department specifically on HR compliance and recruitment policy aligned to OUFC including safeguarding (DBS), job role specifications, contracts etc
- GCSE or equivalent in both Maths and English at grade C or above
- A full driving licence
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent administration and project management skills
- Ability to organise and administer events
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Proactive and reliable
- Enthusiastic, helpful and helpful nature
This role reports to the Oxford United Managing Director operationally and to the Technical Board on a strategic basis.
If this sounds like you, please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a CV and covering letter in the first instance.
Closing date: 8th of August 2022
Oxford United are an equal opportunities employer and all applicants for employment will be regarded equally and will be given equal opportunities irrespective of sex, age, race, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic or national origin