MATCHDAY PRICES 2018/19
|EAST STAND||REGULAR||MEMBER PRICE|
|NORTH STAND (Home and Away|
|Young Person *||£16||£15|
|SOUTH UPPER (All blocks except 11-13)|
|SOUTH UPPER PREMIUM (Blocks 11 and 13) ***|
|Young Person *||£20||£19|
*Young Person = 18 - 21 years old
**Must be accompanied by an Adult
***For certain games seats in Block 12 may also be sold
The easiest way to book tickets is online at www.oufctickets.co.uk where you can select your exact seat, see the approximate view from that seat and print your ticket(s) at home.
Alternatively, call 01865 337533 between 9.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday or call in person at the ticket office. Advanced orders can be posted until 4.00pm on the Wednesday before a Saturday match or the Friday before a Tuesday match, after which they will be for collection on matchday.
Home tickets can also be purchased from our Club Shop in the centre of Oxford. The shop is part of the Market Barbers in the Covered Market; easily accessible from the High Street entrance. It is open Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 5pm and Saturdays from 10am to 4pm.
On matchdays, phone bookings can be made from 12.15pm with the ticket office remaining open for personal callers until 15 minutes after kick-off.
Under 7 tickets are FREE in the Family Area when accompanied by a paying adult, though we would like to remind supporters that children under 4 years of age, while still admitted free, will not be allocated a specific seat.
TICKET OFFICE OPENING TIMES
Monday - Friday: 9.30-5.00
Saturday matchdays: midday-kick off and for 10 minutes after the final whistle
Saturday non-matchdays: Closed
Midweek matchday: 9.30-kick off
U’s Cash is the new loyalty scheme in place at the club which allows members to earn and redeem a loyalty cash balance against Official Club Merchandise both in store (at the stadium and Covered Market) or online.
All 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders will automatically be enrolled as a Gold U’s Member as part of their season ticket package. This will entitle them to:
- First Priority on any all-ticket cup or away matches throughout the season
- £10 startup U’s Cash balance added to their Season Ticket Card on 2nd July 2018 or the day after a season ticket purchase if thereafter
- 10% U’s Cash awarded on all merchandise purchases throughout the season
- Gold Member offers and promotions throughout the season
Yellow Card Membership
Non Season Ticket Holders can purchase a Yellow Card Membership for just £15 Adults and £10 Concessions (Over 65, Under 21, Under 18). This will entitle them to:
- Second Priority (before general sale) on any all-ticket or cup matches throughout the season (subject to availability after Season Ticket Holders)
- £2 (adults) or £1 (concessions and juniors) off all home League match tickets when purchased in advance of matchday (member ticket only)
- £5 startup U’s Cash balance added to their Membership Card
- 5% U’s Cash awarded on all merchandise purchases throughout the season
- Yellow Card Member offers and promotions throughout the season
The popular OX4Life Membership remains in place for Under 13’s. All Season Ticket Holders will automatically be enrolled as an OX4Life member, whilst non Season Ticket Holders can purchase an OX4Life Membership for just £5, with £5 of U’s cash added to their card upon joining to spend in store.
How to Buy
All Season Ticket Holders will automatically be enrolled as a Gold U’s Member, with Under 13 Season Ticket Holders automatically enrolling into OX4Life.
To join as a Yellow Card U’s Member, or an OX4Life Member, supporters can purchase online at www.oufctickets.co.uk or by calling the Ticket Office on 01865 337533.