Oxford United recognise the need to ensure that supporters' experience of both home and away games is a positive one and to that end the club are seeking up to four volunteers to assist the Supporter Liaison Officer on matchdays, both home and away for the new season.
The volunteer SLOs would become a visible presence at matches and help fans get the most out of their matchday experience.
Key responsibilities and duties
· To attend home and away games as required (minimum of 15)
· To be a visible point of contact for travelling supporters at both home and away games.
· To assist supporters in wayfinding on matchdays and dealing with simple requests.
· To assist supporters with specific needs where required to ensure a positive matchday experience.
· Pass on feedback to the SLO so the matchday experience for all supporters can be improved.
· To be available from 1.5 hours before kick-off and 0.5 hours after kick-off to assist supporters.
· To attend meetings and training with the SLO as required.
· Confident individual with good communication skills
· Punctual and reliable
· Able to work individually and part of a team
· Polite and courteous manner
· Flexible and open to work in all areas of the stadium
. All applicants must have a valid DBS in place
· Ticket for home and away games on a match-by-match basis
To apply please email email@example.com