Everyone at Oxford United would like to extend their thanks for the tremendous support of the Yellow Army across the last three games at the Kassam Stadium. For the first time since moving to OX4 in 2001, the U’s welcomed a crowd in excess of 10,000 supporters for three consecutive league games.
To show our appreciation for your fantastic support the club have carried out a prize draw to all U’s Fans who passed through the turnstiles for the Sheffield Wednesday, Portsmouth and Bolton Wanderers ties – with ten prizes and experiences available. The details and the winners are as follows:
- Mascot Package – Phoebe Preston– Season Ticket holder, Planet IT North Stand
- Meet the Manager – George Golding– Season Ticket holder, East Stand
- Signed Programme – Max McCulloch– Match Ticket holder Portsmouth & Bolton
- Match Issue Shirt – Luke Bennett– Season Ticket holder, East Stand
- £50 Ticket Credit – Lilian Weber– Match Ticket holder, Portsmouth
- £50 Shop Voucher – Ryan Irving- Season Ticket holder, East Stand
- Case of Lucky U Beer – Michael Beck– Match Ticket holder, Sheffield Wednesday
- Framed Signed Shirt – Amy Andrews– Season Ticket holder, East Stand
- 2 x Places in the Board Room – Graham Fennell- Match Ticket holder, Portsmouth
- 2 x Places in Restaurant Hospitality – Kerry Atkinson– Season Ticket holder, South Stand Lower
All winners will be contacted in due course with information of how they can claim their prize.
If you haven’t secured a prize on this occasion however, then fear not, as there could be more up for grabs as we approach the exciting conclusion of the Sky Bet League One campaign. The club can also confirm that each of the ten prizes will be up for grabs for each game where the crowd surpasses 10,000 supporters for the rest of the season, meaning supporters in attendance have the chance to take home one of up to 60 prizes between now and May.
The next five games are now on sale, and you can secure your tickets in one of three ways:
- Online at OUFCTickets.co.uk
- By calling 01865 337533
- By visiting the Kassam Stadium Ticket Office in person
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.