As the world edges closer to Black Friday, the club wanted to get the party started a little bit earlier by launching a whole host of offers for the Yellow Army. Each offer is now live, and will continue to run until the deadline of 5pm on Monday 29th November.
U’s supporters will be able to take advantage of some great deals over the course of the next week across the Ticketing, Retail and Commercial arms of the club, giving you the perfect opportunity to bag a bargain ahead of the Christmas period.
Half Season Tickets went on sale at 10am this morning, offering U’s fans the opportunity to give Karl Robinson and his team their full backing for the Sky Bet League One run-in. As well as not missing a single kick of the action at the Kassam Stadium, supporters who purchase before 5pm on Monday 29th November will benefit from the following:
- Access to the U’s home game with Wigan Athletic on Saturday 18th December at no extra cost
- Entry into a prize draw to win a reimbursement of the price you pay for your Half Season Ticket
- Entry into a further prize draw to win one of five free copies of Football Manager 22
Full information, including pricing details and how to buy can be found by clicking here
As you’ve come to expect at this time of year, there are a huge amount of fantastic deals and promotions available to supporters on a wide selection of retail items. All offers are available both in-store at the Kassam Stadium Club Shop, and online at OUFCShop.co.uk
The following are available throughout the week:
- Up to 40% off Training Wear
- Up to 25% off Player Leisure Wear
- Up to 50% off the Puma Casuals Range
- 20% Off Puma Headwear
- Up to 40% off OUFC Luggage Range
- 2 for £25 with Oddballs
- Free delivery on all orders over £50 – please use the code FREEPOST50 at the check-out
Don’t forget, with two matchdays this week you have double the opportunity to head into the Club Shop to bag yourself a bargain.
If your enterprise or business are looking to showcase your brand to the dedicated Yellow Army audience, or if you’re simply looking to have a fabulous day of Hospitality, the U’s have you covered.
LED Advertising offer
Throughout Black Friday week the club have slashed the cost of LED Board advertising to just £1,000+ VAT per minute. This is an incredible saving of £1,500 from the standard price of £2,500
Although Match Sponsorships are now sold out for the remainder of the season, Matchball Sponsorship offers a fantastic alternative for your to host clients and friend & family at a U’s home tie. For this week only, prices have been reduced from £650+ VAT to £500, with full package details as follows:
- 4 Premium South Stand Upper seats
- Guests to be introduced on to the pitch and photographs with team captains and match officials
- Presentation of a signed match ball pitchside
- Commemorative photographs of your experience
- 1 minute of LED advertising
- Company logo on the scoreboard and front cover of Matchday Programme
- Programme and Team Sheet for each guest
- Access to Headington Bar
- PA announcements
Social media coverage in the build up to the game and on the matchday
Full details of both commercial offers can be found by clicking here:Commercial_Black_Friday_Flyer (2).pdf