Oxford United look forward to welcoming fans back to the Kassam Stadium when we take on Blackpool in the Sky Bet League 1 play-off first leg.
It will be an emotional evening for us all as we are finally reunited but we ask all spectators attending the game to help us by sticking to the rules on the evening.
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety for all visitors and this is continued during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. Covid-19 spreads from person to person through small droplets, aerosols and through direct contact. Singing, shouting and physical activity increase the risk of transmission. There is an additional risk of infection where people are shouting or singing in close proximity and when face to face. The following protocols are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance, supporters, staff and players.
Please remember that any breach of this Covid-19 Code of Conduct may result in you being removed from the stadium, having your season ticket withdrawn or even a ban from attending future matches.
Before the match
- We would like to encourage you to take a Lateral Flow Test24 hours before the match to protect you and those around you.
- Please do not attend the match if you or a member of your family display any Covid-19 symptoms or have been told to self-isolate.
- Any ticket issued cannot be transferred, sold or passed to another person. ID will be requested to be shown with the ticketas you enter the ground
- You will be required to wear a facemask or face covering once on the club’s footprint. This includes queuing at turnstiles, inside the stadium and when leaving the stadium. Please make sure you bring one with you. If consuming food or drink then the covering can be removed for a reasonable amount of time.
- You have agreed that you may be sat in a different seat, row or stand to that of your normal Season Ticket. It is critical you sit in the seat that has been assigned to you to ensure social distancing is observed. Please familiarise yourself with the area of the ground you are expected to enter BEFORE arrival.
.•Please make sure all members of your application have read this document.
- Please arrive early to go through all the necessary entry and seating procedures. Remember, the game kicks off at 6pm.
- Please adhere to all social distancing measures and avoid contact with others outside of your group.
- Please try not to bring bags with you.This will help speed up your entry to the stadium as bag searches will be in place.
- Familiarise yourself with the routes to the stand, toilets and your seating area upon arrival.
- Keep left at all times when travelling around the stadium. There will be signage on the floor to guide you.
- Please proceed to your seat once you enter the stadium You will be unable to congregate or loiter in the concourse. Only leave your seat to visit the toilet or to leave the stadium.
- Please use your judgement for toilet visits; avoid congestion and queues (e.g. Half Time)
- There will be no food or drink soldin the concourses. There will be no ‘smoking pens’at half time.
- Please only sit in the seat that matches your ticket. Do not move to another seat. You will not be ableto move or be re-allocated another seat for any reason. Any refusal to sit in your designated seat will result in instant removal from the premises
- Children must stay with their parent or guardian under strict supervision at all times.
- When moving through rows, turn your back to avoid face to face contact with other supporters.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the ground using the facilities provided. Hand sanitisers and/or soap will be situated outside turnstiles and in toilets.
- You must not throw the ball back to a player or onto the pitch if it is kicked into the stand. Please return it to a member of staff or ball person. The ball must be sanitised before it is returned to the field of play.
- In the event you or a member of your group becomes unwell with Covid-19 symptoms whilst at the stadium, please notify the nearest member of staff immediately. You will be taken to a designated isolation room where a fully trained doctor and medical team will assist you.
- If you engage in any conduct that is intended to transmit the Covid-19 virus to any person or any conduct that can be reasonably construed to be intending to transmit Covid-19 to another person, you will be ejected from the stadium and handed over to the police. This will also result in a club ban.
- Please remain in your seat after the match and only leave when instructed to do so.This is to ensure the safety of both you and others. Departure will be managed by 4-5rows at a time. Please be patient during this process and follow all instructions. This standard exit procedure has been put into place at most grounds across all leagues. The players will do a lap of the pitch
- If you decide to leave your seat and enter the concourse on or after 85 minutes, you will not be permitted to re-enter the seating area or congregate in the concourse.
- Loitering or congregating on stairs, at the front of the stand or vomitories will not be permitted.
- Please do not approach any of the players or coaching staff as they are currently not permitted to sign autographs or pose for photographs.
We know that we are all living in challenging circumstances and appreciate your patience, support and co-operation as we all learn and go through the new matchday process.