In line with new EFL COVID-19 guidelines being implemented as part of the government’s “Plan B”, there will be a number of measures in place at the Kassam Stadium on match days, starting this Saturday when we welcome Wigan Athletic
Spectator wellbeing is paramount. To protect you and others, please take a moment to read the below points to help ensure the stadium continues to be a safe place to visit.
- We would like to strongly recommend all persons attending take a Lateral Flow Test at least 24 hours before the match.
- Please do not attend the match if you or someone you live with display any Covid-19 symptoms or have tested positive for Covid 19. Please follow the government guidance on the their website regarding testing and isolation: when to self-isolate and what to do - Coronavirus (COVID-19) - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- Face coverings are now compulsory when inside the stadium with the exception of when eating or drinking or when seated in the stadium bowl.
Whilst in the Stadium:
- Catering facilities will be open and matchday programmes will be available in concourses.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the ground using the facilities provided at the turnstiles.
- Please use your judgement for toilet visits avoid congestion and queues (e.g. half time).
- Please keep to the left when travelling through vomitories and using staircases.
- While not mandatory, some attendees may feel more comfortable wearing a face covering during their entire visit. Please be respectful of other spectators’ choices.
- In the event that you or a family member becomes unwell with Covid-19 symptoms while at the stadium, please notify the nearest member of staff immediately. You will be taken to a designated isolation room where a fully trained doctor and medical team will assist you.
- Please do not approach any of the players or coaching staff as they are currently not permitted to sign autographs or pose for photographs. This could impact their ability to play if they contract Covid-19.
- Please continue to be respectful to other spectators and staff.
Thank you all once again for your continued support and patience as we navigate these challenging times.