Oxford United are delighted to launch our new Year of the Ox Membership for the 2021/22 campaign.
Earlier this year we celebrated the launch of the lunar New Year of the Ox, and it is with this focus that the club is unveiling this season’s Membership.
We have had an amazing response from fans who have bought Season Tickets for the new season: they remain on sale and guarantee your seat at all 23 home games in Sky Bet League 1 as well as two cup games and priority for All Ticket games.
However we fully understand that not all fans can commit to being at every game and so we have come up with the Year of The Ox Membership which will save you money on tickets, in the shop, and give you a greater priority for those big All Ticket matches.
For just £20 Adults, £10 Concessions (Over 65, Under 21, Under 18) and £5 for Under 13 and Under 7s.
You will receive:
- Year of The Ox welcome pack and card
- Second Priority (before general sale) on any all-ticket or cup matches throughout the season (subject to availability after Season Ticket Holders)
- £2 (adults) or £1 (concessions and juniors) off all home League match tickets when purchased in advance of matchday (member ticket only)
- 5% U’s Cash awarded on all merchandise purchases throughout the season
- Year of The Ox Member offers and promotions throughout the season
Year of the Ox Memberships can be purchased online HERE, over the phone from 01865 337533, or in person at the Oxford United Ticket Office, Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm.
Membership cards will start to be dispatched from the first week in September and all benefits will be live from the date of purchase.