A job opportunity has become available at the Oxford Sports Park, Oxford United's Training Ground
Reporting to the Facilities Manager the role of Operations Assistant involves but is not limited to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the delivery and be active in the promotion of the facilities at Oxford Sports Park.
- As a keyholder, open and close the facility when required to do so, ensuring that opening and closing procedures are followed. Report any breaches of security immediately.
- Assist with bookings and enquiries for all public facilities at Oxford Sports Park.
- Ensuring daily booking schedules are maintained and changes or cancellations are carried out in a timely manner, updating customers of any complications with their bookings as soon as possible.
- Assist in the organisation and delivery of one-off bookings and events.
- Working with customers, ensure that bookings are carried out within agreed time limits.
- Deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner
- Ensure facilities are cleaned and maintained to a standard worthy of a professional football team. Carry out minor repairs wherever possible. Report any faults to the Facilities Manager.
- Act as duty First Aider (subject to holding or gaining qualification)
Future Duties may include
- Prepare and serve light snacks and beverages. Fill up vending machines with stock as required.
- Carry out stock checks as required and manage stock levels to minimise wastage.
- Reconcile tills and investigate any discrepancies immediately. Report any issues to the Facilities Manager.
- Act as duty first aider (subject to holding or gaining qualification).
- Complete any paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Applications, containing a covering letter and current CV should be sent to Andrew Harvey: email@example.com and the closing date is October 1st