Skip to main content Skip to site footer
Club News

FIFA Tournament

Fan Dom ready to represent the U's

20 March 2020

Oxford United's online team have a home tie against French side LOSC Lille when the FIFA Quaran-Team Cup kicks off on Sunday.

128 teams from around the world are involved when the tournament kicks off this Sunday at 7pm,

The two week tournament bulds towards a final on Friday 3rd April and games will be streamed via Twitch [https://www.twitch.tv/oufcofficial]

The U's will be represented by Oxford fan and OUFC eSports Manager Dom Wade - all teams  have been encouraged to use either a first team squad player, a member of staff or a fan. 

It's all for a good cause too.

All money raised will help to raise vital funding for EFL clubs during this time of fixture postponement. 75% of money raised will be given to the EFL within 28 days and the remaining 25% will be split between for two very worthy causes. One is the EFL’s chosen charity ‘MIND’ and secondly in funding the all-important COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fundraiser by WHO.

You can donate HERE

We wish Dom all the best for Sunday.


Advertisement block