It’s not just physical exercise that’s important during these challenging times.
This can be a very stressful time for everyone and we have asked club psychotherapist Gary Bloom to give us a weekly checklist to try and help fans look after their mental health right now.
Gary produces one list of five simple-to-follow ideas for the players and then adapts it slightly for supporters
This week’s five points to follow are:
1) Please follow the government guidelines and stay home. The more we all do this the quicker we’ll get back to watching football again.
2) Phone one person each day you’ve not spoken to for a long time.
3) If it’s all getting a bit heated under your roof step away from the argument and cool down on your own.
4) Don’t watch every news bulletin about coronavirus. It’ll only make you more anxious.
5) We need you back. Stay indoors and stay well you yellows.
The players have been phoning round to check on people this week- look out for their videos on social media over the next few days.