Tarique Fosu-Henry has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’League One Player of the month for October.
United's fantastic October saw Fosu win with 23% of the vote, narrowly beating teammate Cameron Brannagan, who finished in second place with 21%.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
· Tarique Fosu-Henry (Oxford United) - 23%
· Cameron Brannagan (Oxford United) – 21%
· Benjamin Whiteman (Doncaster Rovers) – 19%
· Michael Smith (Rotherham United) - 18%
· Ivan Toney (Peterborough United) - 10%
· Paddy Madden (Fleetwood Town) - 9%
Our congratulations to Tariqe, and to runner up Cameron.