As part of our drive to attract fans from across the county Oxford United are pleased to officially launch our Partner Pub Scheme
As part of club meetings with fans to improve matchday experience last season, J’s Sports Bar became the first to officially tie up with the U’s – a relationship that will continue for the coming season.
As well as J’s becoming a meeting point on matchdays we hope to roll this out across Oxfordshire with a Partner Pub in each town where fans can meet before matches, and support those pubs with fellow fans when there are midweek televised Champions League or England matches shown.
We hope over time that these pubs will independently organise transport with fans to matches, allowing easier links to the stadium from across the County.
For a seasonal fee of £1500 + VAT each Partner Pub will receive:
- Exclusivity in their town/area for the 2019/20 season
- 2 Match Tickets per home League match worth £1104 for use as quiz prizes or in draws
- Away Kit Sponsorship of first team player
- Launch story on club website and social channels
- Listing as partner pub on the club website
- Monthly email to subscribed fans on the OUFC database in your town to promote pub events or other live sport that does not clash with OUFC matches
- Framed signed shirt
- Official OUFC Partner Pub beer mats
- Monthly OUFC fixture posters to display in the pub
We are initially looking for a Partner Pub in the following areas:
Stadium (J’s Sports Bar) Blackbird Leys/Littlemore City Centre Headington/ Summertown
Towns: Abingdon, Banbury, Bicester, Didcot, Kidlington, Thame, Witney
If you are a landlord in these areas and would like more details, or are a fan that drinks in a pub you think we should speak to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 337503 to register your interest.