There has been a lot of publicity recently regarding match programmes in the EFL.
Next month the Chairman and Chief Executives of the 72 clubs will be asked to vote on whether match programmes need to continue to be compulsory for all matches.
Oxford United are very proud of their matchday programme, which has won countless awards and continues to add colour and interest to every home game. Ahead of the new season we have two new commercial opportunities for the programme.
We are looking for a Seasonal Programme Sponsor, who would receive:
• A launch story announcing the partnership
• The back page cover of every home programme
• An official partner logo on the official website home page
• Their logo to feature online twice before each game:
• Each pre-match programme preview story
• On the ‘Manager/Chairman Writes’ page; we feature this programme page online each home game
• A pre-match tweet and Facebook story as above for each home game
• A match programme feature in the first edition
We are also looking at potentially producing a specific programme for younger fans, whether as a stand-alone publication or as an insert within the programme itself. This exciting new project is at the planning stage but if you are interested then come and have a chat about all the options.