The New Oxford United Membership card is off to a flying start with over 150 sold in the first week and fans set to cash in with discounts on the new home kit when it is launched tomorrow.
The U’s Membership offers supporters the chance to earn U’s Cash on merchandise purchases throughout the season, and gives ticket priority for all ticket cup and away matches throughout the season.
U’s Cash allows members to earn and redeem a loyalty cash balance against Official Club Merchandise both in store (at the stadium and Covered Market) or online.
Non Season Ticket Holders can purchase a Yellow Card Membership for just £15 Adults and £10 Concessions (Over 65, Under 21, Under 18). This entitles them to:
- Second Priority (before general sale) on any all-ticket or cup matches throughout the season (subject to availability after Season Ticket Holders)
- £2 (adults) or £1 (concessions and juniors) off all home League match tickets when purchased in advance of matchday (member ticket only)
- £5 startup U’s Cash balance added to their Membership Card
- 5% U’s Cash awarded on all merchandise purchases throughout the season
- Yellow Card Member offers and promotions throughout the season
The popular OX4Life Membership remains in place for Under 13’s. All Season Ticket Holders will automatically be enrolled as an OX4Life member, whilst non Season Ticket Holders can purchase an OX4Life Membership for just £5, with £5 of U’s cash added to their card upon joining to spend in store.
To join as a Yellow Card U’s Member supporters can purchase online at www.oufctickets.co.uk or by calling the Ticket Office on 01865 337533.
For a list of Membership FAQ’s Click Here:
For T & C’s Click Here: