We are asking fans to help us on Saturday when new car parking arrangements come into operation for the first time.
Recent fixtures have seen double, even triple parking in some of the official car parks and also continued abuse of the blue badge scheme where fans are parking in disabled parking bays as well as blocking mobility access ramps & emergency gates.
Safety for fans remains paramount and therefore a number of changes will be in place when we welcome Rotherham United on Saturday.
- East Stand car park - this will open to supporters at 12:00 rather than first thing in the morning.
- A car park steward will count vehicles in and the car park will be closed when it is full.
- Another car park steward will direct drivers to a bay to ensure spaces are filled up systematically; drivers are no longer allowed to park outside of the marked bays.
- There will be no access to the East car park from the rear of the North stand.
- A tweet will go out from @OUFCOfficial to update supporters when the car park is full to allow them to make alternative arrangements.
Away supporters are advised to park in the west car park as the rapid expansion crowd management system will be in operation which means there is no transfer from one end of the ground to the other behind the North Stand.
The club wishes to thank supporters in advance for their cooperation.
Alternative parking is available on Grenoble Road and the over flow car park behind the cinema complex.