Our new iFollow service kicks off in full this Saturday as the new season starts at Oldham.
iFollow is a new, improved version of Yellow Player and for the first time ever will allow fans living overseas to see all league games LIVE.
Here's a guide to the new iFollow service
If you live in the UK you will receive:
- Live audio commentary of all matches thanks to our friends from BBC Oxford: the only place onthe internet to hear the games
- Full match replays* - relive the whole 90 minutes
- Video highlights - a great ten minute edit of every game, home and away, with commentary
- Behind the scenes content - interviews with the key people behind the scenes and full match build up and reaction
- The weekly club newsletter - all the latest news straight to your inbox
An iFollow subscription is £45.00 for a whole year and is available HERE
If you live abroad then iFollow allows you to see every game LIVE. You have the option of hearing the game from BBC Oxford or watching it as it happens through our new streaming service.
You also receive all the benefits above, with the package costing £110 for the season.
It’s simple to sign up. Just click HERE for full details.
NEW - monthly and match passes
After fan feedback we have introduced two new packages this week
Monthly Pass for domestic subscribers – priced at £4.49
Match Pass for international subscribers – priced at £5. Note that currently only matches on the first weekend have been made available to purchase but further games will be added prior to the start of the season.
Communications Manager Chris Williams told himself:
"We took a soft launch approach over pre-season, testing the feed and making sure everything was robust and worked properly. We have been very pleased so far and last week saw another important step with the new App available so everyone can see it, whatever their device.
"One area where we have been very impressed is the support from our partners at Realise and Neulion. If people could email email@example.com with technical and billing problems rather than me it would be appreciated!
"The new websites also offer much more flexibility and we've eased into the 'double match report' system so people can either follow it as it happens or read a traditional report with Gallery: writing two reports simultaneously is a new sort of challenge but it's important to keep moving forward and all of it is integrated with matchday social media where Kath Faulkner has really started to make her mark as well.
"It has been pre-season for all of us but we have tested, experimented and streamlined and now we can't wait to get started at Oldham on Saturday."
* NB - if league matches are selected for live TV coverage then different rights issues apply, as with cup games. We will keep fans informed as and when games are selected for TV.