The restaurant will be buzzing when Oxford United welcome Shrewsbury Town this Saturday.
The restaurant is a fantastic place for your pre-match and you can get ready for kick off in style with:
• Three-course meal in the matchday Restaurant (Childs meal for U13’s)
• Programmes & teamsheets
• Half-time refreshments
• Special guest speakers including members of the playing squad
• Half-way line seating behind the Directors’ Box
• Cash bar facility
• Matchday Host, with matchday competitions
• Adult £79
• Over 65 £69
• Under 18 £69
• Under 13 £39
All inclusive of VAT
If you are a season ticket holder already we have a price to reflect that too.
The menu for Saturday is:
- Chicken Liver Pate, Onion Marmalade, Melba Toast
- Lemon & Thyme Roasted Chicken Breast, Fondant Potatoes, Honey Roasted Carrots & Parsnips
- Hazelnut Crème Brulee Pyramid, Vanilla Anglaise & Red Berry Coulis
Vegetarian option available.
We have our very Special Guest Gary Briggs so come and meet a United legend as we take on the unbeaten Shrews
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 337503 to book your place