New scheme launched to find the stars of tomorrow
There is still time to join the 'Friends of the Oxford United Youth Academy', a new initiative to help raise vital funds for our grassroots coaching work at The Oxford United Youth Academy.
The scheme is aimed at finding the next local lad to star for the first team by pledging £1000 per season to become a Friend. In return you will receive the following:
• Your company or individual name listed on the OUFC and Youth Academy websites with a link to the Friends of Academy website
• Company listing in the OUFC official match day programme
• Electronic certificate commemorating your support
• 2 tickets to the Boardroom for a first team home game
• Designation rights to be called ‘Friend of the Oxford United Youth Academy’ and Rights to ‘Friends of the Oxford United Youth Academy’ logo
• Invitation to an annual ‘Friends of the Oxford United Youth Academy’ exclusive event at the training ground.
Founding members are placed into a draw to win the front of shirt sponsorship of one of the Academy Teams – worth £3000. The first name drawn will be the front of shirt sponsors for the Under 18’s and there will also be a further two names drawn to be front of shirt sponsor for two other teams from the Academy.
Be quick though: the draw will be made at the home game against Coventry this Saturday.
To support the Academy please call the Commercial Team on 01865 337512/01865 337503
or email firstname.lastname@example.org