Oxford United’s pre-season friendlies against Premier League champions Leicester City and Championship side Brighton & Hove Albion will go on sale tomorrow for online bookings.
Supporters who have purchased a new season ticket will receive £5 off their ticket for the Leicester game, if purchased in advance of the match.
Brighton tickets are just £10 and £5, offering superb value for money for United supporters. Full pricing details for both games are detailed further below.
The Leicester match offers supporters a unique opportunity to watch the Premier League champions in their only pre-season friendly in England before the Community Shield.
They will bring bringing the Premier League trophy to the game for supporters to enjoy and have pledged to field a strong squad.
Tickets for both matches will go on sale from 5.30pm tomorrow for online bookings only.
Purchasing tickets online represents the best way to buy match-tickets: there are no booking fees, no queues and you can choose your seat.
Season ticket seats cannot be reserved for the two friendlies and the ticket office will operate a first come, first served basis.
Managing Director, Greig Box Turnbull, said: “Everyone is looking forward to both fixtures, they represent a fantastic opportunity for the players to prepare for the new season by pitting their wits against opposition from a level we aspire to play at. Equally, supporters, will get a chance to watch our team play the English champions as we prepare for our L1 campaign.
“We have created a special offer that rewards supporters who have been purchasing season tickets for the new season in great numbers.
“Online represents the best way to purchase tickets, as supporters can avoid queues and booking fees.”
Tickets for both games go on sale ONLINE ONLY on Friday 24th June from 5.30pm from OUFCTickets.co.uk
or from the ticket office, either in person or by phoning 01865 337533
, from 9.30am on Monday 27th June.
Please note that telephone bookings are subject to a £1 booking fee plus £1 postage, while online bookings are subject to £1 postage (print-at-home tickets excepted).
Prices for non-season ticket holders are:
Special deal for 2016/17 season ticket holders:
Supporters who have purchased a season ticket for the 2016/17 season will receive a discount on prices for the Leicester game:
*Adults: £15 (£5 saving)
*65+/YPS/Students/U18: £10 (£5 saving)
*U13: £5 (£5 saving)
*U7: £1 (£4 saving)
* Because we have not completed season ticket sales and the system has not been finalised, we are unable to reserve seats for season ticket holders. This offer only applies to season tickets bought on or before Monday 18th July and will not be available on the day of the game.
Brighton & Hove Albion
Brighton, who reached the Championship play-offs last season, come to town a week later, on Tuesday 26th July, for Oxford’s last home pre-season game.
Prices for this match are:
Please note that for the Brighton game the North Stand will be closed to home supporters and no tickets will be available for the end blocks in the East Stand, the South Stand Lower and the South Stand Upper.
How to buy online – non-season ticket holders:
2) Select the Leicester City fixture
3) You will be prompted to log in. If you do not have an online account you will need to click ‘Create Account’ underneath the log-in boxes
4) Once you have created your account you will be shown prices, and can select the appropriate tickets and check out as normal
How to get your season ticket holder discount online:
2) Select the Leicester City fixture
3) You will be prompted to log in – enter your fan number and password
a. If you have an online account that you have used before but cannot remember the password, use the ‘Forgotten Password’ link under the log-in boxes to reset
b. If you have never used online ticketing but have a season ticket, you will need to activate your season ticket. To do this click the ‘Activate My Season Ticket’ link under the log-in boxes, where you will be prompted to enter your fan number and surname. When recognised you will need to complete the information boxes. This will then allow you to buy the discounted rate tickets – remember your password so you can log into your account for future games
4) Once logged in you will be shown the standard prices and the season ticket holder discount prices, marked S/T
5) Select the tickets you require – you can only select one discounted season ticket for your account. If you are purchasing for other season ticket holders, you will need to add them to ‘My Network’ in your account. Once added, you can also buy their ticket
6) Checkout and pay. You will receive a purchase confirmation via email. If you choose ‘Print at Home’, you will also receive an email to print – this is your ticket
a. If you are buying more than one season ticket holder’s ticket and they are in your network, you will need to ensure they are assigned to the ticket to checkout. To do this, click ‘ASSIGN’ next to the ticket in your basket