Join us for a great business event at the Kassam Stadium
Next Tuesday evening will see a Business Leaders event at The Kassam Stadium ahead of our home game against York City.
Oxford United have teamed up with Peninsula and Isinglass Consulting to provide an exciting event aimed at providing invaluable advice on preparing businesses for changes taking place from 2016.
Peninsula and Isinglass have unrivalled expertise in HR, Health & Safety and Pensions, and attendees will receive practical advice on how to:
- Prepare your business for the National Living Wage
- Review documents of Employment - contracts, handbooks, policies
- Manage staff behaviour - performance, attendance, attitude, conduct
- Comply with - risk assessments, fire & safety policies
- Fulfil employer duties - avoid fines, choose the ‘right’ pension for your business
- Understand the impact of pensions taxation (particularly for higher earners)
- Assess the impact of the new State Pension
To make this a memorable event, there’s a behind the scenes stadium tour and you’ll hear from Oxford United’s Chairman, Darryl Eales about progress on and off the pitch.
Also, there’s a complimentary three-course dinner and a ticket to watch the big match afterwards - Oxford United v York City - courtesy of Peninsula and Isinglass Consulting.
The offer is open to all interested Business Owners and Directors, however free places are limited - RSVP promptly to ensure you get your seats!
To RSVP call: 0844 892 2771, text RSVP to 60777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 39581