Development Centre Co-Ordinator and Coaches required
Oxford United Community Trust is a charity that exists to educate, empower and inspire our fans, and the wider Oxfordshire community, helping everyone to fulfill their potential and achieve their dreams.
The charity works across four key themes:
• Sports Participation and Coaching,
• Education, Training and Employment,
• Health and Wellbeing and
• Social Inclusion.
A major element of the Sports Participation and Coaching are the Trust’s Development Centres which provide young players with the extra training and match play experience they need to take the step from grassroot football to the Oxford United Football Club Academy.
To lead a review and the development of these Development Centres we are recruiting for the role of Development Centre Co-ordinator and Head Coach.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the values of the Trust:
• Professional – you actively support the team and colleagues in an open and honest way.
• Responsible – you take personal responsibility for you actions and display and proactive and positive attitude and readily accepting ownership of your responsibilities.
• Inclusive – you take a positive attitude toward individual difference and actively contribute to the development of an inclusion work environment.
• Diversity - you take positive action to promote diversity and are open minded and fair.
• Exceptional – you provide excellent customer service, making sure the needs of the customer are understood, met and managed.
For more information about the role of Development Centre Coordinator
please call Caroline Robbins on 01865 337515
Alternatively please send your cover letter and CV to Caroline Robbins, Community Operations Director at email@example.com by 12pm on Friday 6th November.
The club are also recruiting for roles as Community Coach or Assistant Coach. Both roles require the appropriate coaching qualifications. A full job description and qualifications required is available from firstname.lastname@example.org