Represent Oxford United in the London to Amsterdam Challenge 6-8 June
Join football legend Luther Blissett, TalkSPORT and over 100 riders from across The Football League and cycle to Amsterdam to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK.
It’s an important and exciting challenge and we need to field the strongest team. Will you join us?
Oxford United's team is taking shape with captain Dan Theobald being joined by a team all with extra pride in wearing the yellow jersey.
The challenge is:
- Kick off from Leyton Orient FC on the morning of Friday 6 June
- Cycle to Harwich, then take the overnight ferry
- Arrive in central Amsterdam for our pre-World Cup celebrations on the evening of Saturday 7 June
- Head back to the UK on the Eurostar after breakfast on Sunday 8 June
- Raise money to fight prostate cancer
- £149 registration fee, £1000 fundraising target