Prizes from Yellow Army Christmas raffle drawThe prize draw for the sparkling Yellow Army Christmas raffle has been made and the winning numbers are confirmed here.
Fans who kindly purchased tickets can check their numbers against the list below to see if they have won a prize.
Youth team coach Chris Allen drew the top prizes on the pitch at half time on Saturday - and believe it, or not, U's fan, Chris Allen, 34, of Wheatley, Oxon, drew the rest of the tickets.
If you have a winning ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the serial number, or a scan of your ticket. You will then be contacted to arrange your prize. You have seven days to claim your prize (reserve tickets were also drawn).
A big thank you goes to Oxford United, United in Business and fans who donated prizes and every supporter who purchased a ticket.
The final fund raising tally is still to be confirmed - but early indications are it is circa £1,500, which is a fantastic achievement for the first Yellow Army Christmas raffle.
Every penny raised will go directly to supporting the Youth and Community Trust and boosting the match-day atmosphere.
The winning tickets are:
- Chairman for the day – sit next to Darryl Eales for a league game, use his car parking space and lunch: Orange 6
- Training with the first team – visit the U’s training ground, take part in the session and have lunch with the squad: Claimed!
- Three tickets to the Directors’ Box for the Boxing Day fixture against Shrewsbury. Package includes parking space, lunch and refreshments and match day programme – kindly donated by Dragon Associates: Green 805
- Join BBC Radio Oxford’s commentary team for a game – you will sit with the commentary team and take part in their broadcast: Orange 21
- Signed away shirt – kindly donated by Islinglass Consulting: Cream 429
- Half season ticket – available for your choice of East, North or South Stand Upper / Lower: Cream 364
- Family Day package: Four tickets in the South Stand, tour of stadium, meet players and Olly the Ox and sit in the dugout during the warm-up: Cream 244
- Signed Callum O’Dowda special edition ‘Poppy’ Remembrance Day shirt from Grimsby away: Green 496.
- Signed Max Crocombe goal-keeping jersey: Cream 162
- Signed photograph of Paul Moody: Claimed!
- Signed photograph of James Constable: Orange 2
- Two copies of latest version of the Football Manager computer game: Green 936 and Green 765
- Flag bearer package – tour of the stadium, lead the players out on to the pitch with a Yellow Army flag and photo in the centre circle with the captains and match officials: Green 560
- Yellow Army gift pack – includes scarf, mug, badge, car sticker, key-ring and signed squad autograph sheet: Green 673.