'Money can't buy' prizes in the Yellow Army Christmas RaffleTomorrow is the last chance to take part in the Yellow Army's Christmas Raffle in support of the Oxford United Youth and Community Trust.
Oxford United, United in Business members and individual fans have donated a fantastic array of unique prizes.
Tickets are on sale now at £1 each, or a book of five for £5 via http://www.yellowarmy.co.uk/get-involved/christmas-raffle/
The prizes are:
- ’Chairman for the day,’ – two tickets in the front row of the Directors’ Box next to Darryl Eales for a league game, use his car parking space and lunch.
- Training with the first team – visit the U’s training ground, take part in the session and have lunch with the squad.
- Three tickets to the Directors’ Box for the Boxing Day fixture against Shrewsbury. Package includes parking space, lunch and refreshments and match day programme – kindly donated by Dragon Associates.
- Join BBC Radio Oxford’s commentary team for a game – you will sit with the commentary team and take part in their broadcast.
- Signed away shirt – kindly donated by Islinglass Consulting.
- Half season ticket – available for your choice of East, North or South Stand Upper / Lower.
- Family Day package: Four tickets in the South Stand, tour of stadium, meet players and Olly the Ox and sit in the dugout during the warm-up.
- Signed Callum O’Dowda special edition ‘Poppy’ Remembrance Day shirt from Grimsby away.
- Signed Max Crocombe goal-keeping jersey.
- Signed photograph of United legend James Constable
- Signed photograph of United legend Paul Moody.
- Two copies of latest version of the Football Manager computer game.
- Flag bearer package – tour of the stadium, lead the players out on to the pitch with a Yellow Army flag and photo in the centre circle with the captains and match officials.
- Yellow Army gift pack – includes scarf, mug, badge, car sticker, key-ring and signed squad autograph sheet.
If you’d like to help sell tickets to your family, friends and work colleagues, please get in touch, via firstname.lastname@example.org