New fantasy Football game with great cash prizes
With the season just four days away it's time to test your tipping power with Square Pass.
Square Pass is a unique fantasy football platform where Oxford United fans can play against other like-minded fans from around the World. There are cash prizes to be won and the club benefitrs fromevery sign up so it's a win-win situation
One of Square Pass’s fantasy football games for the 2014/15 season is the £15,000 Predictor.
The aim of the game is to predict correct results during the 2014/15 football season and accumulate virtual credits over 43 individual game weeks.
You will receive 250 FREE virtual credits every week when you register http://www.squarepass.org/signup.html to allow you to start predicting.
The three fans who accumulate the most virtual credits during a Game Week will win: 1st prize of £200, 2nd a prize of £100 and 3rd prize of £50. There are 43 Game Week starting on the 4th August with a total of £15,050 to be paid out!
If you exhaust your 250 FREE virtual credits additional ones can be purchased in 1000 lots.
Every time you purchase additional credits a significant portion of the funds is donated to Oxford United:
• Your 1st 1000 virtual credits will cost £2.50 (£1.50 is donated to Oxford United).*
• Your 2nd 1000 virtual credits will cost £3.50 (£2.00 is donated to Oxford United).*
• Your 3rd 1000 virtual credits will cost £5.00 (£3.00 is donated to Oxford United).*
• Any subsequent extra credits will cost £5.00 (£3.00 is donated to Oxford United).*
• *Per Game Week
You may purchase your first 1000 virtual credits at any time. Any additional virtual credits purchases can only be made when your balance is below 250 and you have no other pending predictions.
· The 2014/15 Predictor Game is made up of 43 separate Game Weeks. Each GW starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
· The 2014/15 Predictor Game starts on Monday the 4th August 2014 and ends on Sunday the 31st May 2015.
· There is NO limit to the number of weekly predictions. If you have virtual credits then you can use them at any time.
· The minimum prediction is 25 virtual credits. At the end of every Game week your score will be reset to your 250 free virtual credits.
· The Predictor Game uses Decimal odds. For example: 1000 virtual credits placed on a successful result with odds at 1.5 will return 1500 virtual credits.
· The 2014/15 Predictor uses result over 90 minutes only. No scores during additional time, golden-goal or penalties will be used. For full rules please click http://squarepass.org/predictor.html
Money for knowing about football, and money for The U's? What are you waiting for - SIGN UP HERE and start predicting.