The Manor Bar & Restaurant
We are pleased to launch The Manor Bar and Restaurant, offering match-by-match hospitality at forthcoming games. The Manor Bar and Restaurant will initially be run for five matches, after which, if the package is popular with supporters, it will be available for ALL remaining home league matches for the coming season.
The package will consist of:
- Arrival 1pm for 1.15pm start
- Tickets in South Upper Premium seats Block 12 behind the Directors Box
- Two-course hot buffet served pre-match
- Current and former player interviews with matchday host
- Tea and coffee served at half time
- Programme and teamsheet
- Pre-match and half-time private cash-bar facility with half-time drinks available to pre-order
- Post-match access to 1893 Club for Man of the Match presentation
Capacity is strictly limited to 80 guests per match, and the package is priced at £65 (including a match ticket). Season ticket holders can upgrade for £35 and their season ticket seat will be transferred to Block 12 for that match.
For full details of the Manor Bar and Restaurant, click HERE.
The Manor and Maurice Evans Lounges are now combined to become the 1893 Club to celebrate the club’s 125th anniversary.
The 1893 Club will be the venue for the popular post-match Man of the Match presentation.
With over 175 spaces already sold in the 1893 Club, the move out of the Manor and Maurice Evans Lounges will allow members to bring along more guests, and offers more capacity and flexibility for matchday bookings.
For full prices and details of the 1893 club package, click HERE.
• Exclusive use of an executive box for ten people
• Padded sheltered seating on the box-holders’ balcony
• Two parking spaces per box
• Half-time tea, coffee and biscuits
• Teamsheets delivered to your box
• Matchday programme for each guest
• Flat-screen television with satellite channels
• Opportunity to pre-order food
• Waiter service with cash bar or opportunity to open an account
Price £750 + VAT
For more information contact the commercial team on 01865 337503/337513 or email email@example.com