Hospitality at Oxford United has a number of benefits whether you are entertaining key clients, rewarding staff or enjoying a day out with family and friends.
Finding time with your key clients is often a difficult task; by inviting them along to enjoy an Oxford United match your face time will range from 3 – 5 hours. Within this, you will have time to discuss business and build better working relationships in a less formal environment.
Rewarding your staff is key to keeping them engaged and working towards their objectives. Hospitality at Oxford United will give your staff the recognition they deserve for completing an important project or maybe they went that extra mile to enhance your customers’ experience. This will give you time to understand your staff a little better in a less formal environment.
Is it a special occasion or just that you haven’t seen people for a while? Get a group of your friends or family together and enjoy a special day out in one of our hospitality boxes.
• Exclusive use of the executive box for ten people
• Padded sheltered seating on the box holders’ balcony
• Two parking spaces per box
• Half time tea, coffee and biscuits
• Teamsheets delivered to your box
• Matchday programme for each guest
• Colour television with satellite channels
• Opportunity to pre-order food
• Waiter service with cash bar or opportunity to open an account
Price £750 + Vat
• Three-course meal in the matchday Restaurant (Childs meal 2 course meal for U13’s )
• Programmes & teamsheets
• Half-time refreshments
• Special guest speakers including members of the playing squad
• Half-way line seating behind the Directors’ Box
• Cash bar facility
• Matchday Host, with matchday competitions
Over 65 £69
Under 18 £69
Under 13 £39
Under 7 £39
Prices Inc Vat
For more information contact the corporate team on 01865 337503/337513 or email email@example.com